Friday, March 23, 2007

Hi, meet Kyle!



Hi! My name is Kyle Michael. I was born August 21st, 2005 at 2:19 pm in New York City. I weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces. My mom and dad thought it would be fun for me to have a blog so friends and family can see what I'm up to. I am now 19 months old - much bigger than in this picture. In this photo I was 4 months old and heading to the doctor's office for my second round of shots. I was very brave for my shots, but Dad had to hold me very tight while Mom was on the side, feeling a little nervous. Stay tuned for more stories and pictures from my life!

1 comment:

HOll said...

Hi Kyle! We really like your new blog. We look forward to seeing more pictures of you and hearing more about you and what you're learning. Love, the peds nurses: Peggy, Holly, Jovy (Sat 3/24)